Here’s how to Questify Blueberry Pancakes!
- (1 serving – 2 pancakes)
- Calories: 158
- Protein: 17g
- Fat: 3g
- Net Carbs: 11g
- Fiber: 8g
- Total Carbs: 19g
- P/CAL: 43%
- 1 Quest® Blueberry Muffin Bar
- ½ scoop Quest® Vanilla Protein Powder
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons blueberries
- 1 ½ tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon oat flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- In a mini blender, blend the Quest Bar™ into a fine powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Quest Bar™ powder, Quest Protein Powder™, water, oat flour, applesauce and blueberries.
- Spray a griddle with cooking spray and heat to 300°F, or spray a large nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over low-medium.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1 to 2 minutes each side, or until golden brown.
- Stack 5 pancakes onto each plate.