Here’s how to Questify a Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake!
- (per slice, recipe makes 14 slices)
- Calories: 107
- Protein: 11g
- Fat: 5g
- Net Carb: 6g (1 sugar)
- Fiber: 3g
- P/CAL: 41%
- 2 Quest® Blueberry Muffin Bars
- 4 scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup zero-calorie sweetener
- ¾ cup egg whites
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2½ tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Coat a large bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Break unwrapped Quest Bars® into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Quest Protein Powder™, almond milk, sweetener, egg whites, oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, butter, applesauce, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in blueberries and Quest Bar® pieces.
- Fill bundt pan with batter.
- Bake for 38 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and remove from pan.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Quest Protein Powder™, almond milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest until smooth.
Drizzle icing across the top and sides of the cake, slice, and serve.