Deadlift or powerlifting is an advance technique of strength exercise or weight training exercise that targets multiple muscles such as quads, forearms, gluteal muscles, hamstrings, traps and lower back muscles. As deadlift targets a variety of muscles that’s why deadlift or powerlifting is known as compound exercise.
Great strength, stamina, and toned body is the be-all and end-all of deadlift or power lifting. Like other heavy and extreme intense exercises, deadlift also needs technique and great strength and there are more chances of being injured if not done with proper technique and skill.
- 4 Biggest Fitness Myths That Aren’t True - March 17, 2017
- Why Greek Yogurt is the Perfect Healthy Snack - March 16, 2017
- How to Build Giant Legs - March 8, 2017
- 6 Ways to Beat Exercise Boredom - March 7, 2017
- How to Get Fit Without Gym - February 28, 2017
- Bodybuilding and Salt: How Much Salt Per Day is Okay? - February 23, 2017
- 5 Training Techniques for Building Stronger Muscles - February 20, 2017
- 8 Healthiest Breakfast Recipes to Start your Day - February 19, 2017
- How to Start Weight Training - February 13, 2017
- Exercise Tips for Busy Moms - February 11, 2017